BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

i didnt think it was love
i told my self it wasnt love
i deceived my self
but my heart keep calling your name
i take one step towards you
push you one step away
each time, you grow in my heart
i must be loving you this much
must be waiting for you this much
even though it hurts so much
my heart cant seem to let you go
i think there must be just one love
i dont think my heart will change
the love that i've kept only for you
i can now finally tell you
i love you....
sometimes love, at times tears
even though its hard
sarange, sarange...
i only need you by my side

i must still be loving you
i must still be waiting for you
my brain might be fooled
but my heart cant be fooled










tidak semua yang bersinar itu permata

0 kumen: